Thursday 5 February 2009

Should I be Fired !!!!




Well,like a lot of people I did not make it to work today, my son is home from school, but I have not seen him since breakfast.


I was thinking, should I be fired for not attending!!



This is where I work,its at the bottom of my garden ,he he. Treacherous journey saved .


I am self employed , so a good talking to will do I think.

My sister popped round with her dogs, max and homer, who absolutely loved the snow. They are both now asleep because they wore themselves out. Max is the black dog and is getting on a bit now, but as you can see he was jumping about. My sister said he was like a puppy again.

Enjoy it while it lasts, I say. We dont normally get any that stays for this long.


1 comment:

  1. I think a stern talking-to should suffice on this occasion, but don't let it happen again.
    lol

    ReplyDelete