Monday 2 February 2009

Finally !!!

Well, I have finally got around to posting my first official blog.

At the moment its lovely and white outside, I am writing this at my dining room table whilst my son is wrapped in his duvet , on the sofa, drinking hot chocolate.

I am a dressmaker by trade and, although at times, this can be stressful, its what I have always dreamed of doing.
I have a workshop, which , although only at the bottom of my garden, I am a bit loathe to go to because of the snow.
I have several projects on the go at the moment. A wedding dress, a prom dress, and a costume dress.
I have just finished beading two little bridesmaids dresses so that they are not quite so plain and it matches the brides dress, she is getting married abroad so I hope the weather is better for her.!!!!


I have a site on www.misi.me under the name tazbride and also a site on www.etsy.inspiredbrides.com which are quite new and really need to be added to more often but I find I work better with a deadline , which a wedding date definitely is .


Hope you find the time to have a little look. I believe in supporting small crafts people, I love the individuality and I know how much care and creativity go into these things.
Have just re-read that, it doesn't mean that they are small people , just meant, smaller businesses. Ha

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the start of your blog - you're doing great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou, computers are amazing, just wish I could get to grips with it all a bit better. Everything seems to take me ages !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for posting your first blog experience over at www.ukcraftblog.com

    :) will go and click follow now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for posting your first blog experience over at www.ukcraftblog.com

    :) will go and click follow now!

    ReplyDelete