Monday 16 February 2009

Schools Out !!






Well, first day of the holidays is nearly over.
Disrupted day, got hardly anything done.

Had to do housework because I had a customer coming over to try on her sample dress.



I have a small house so that involves cleaning virtually all rooms before any visit!!!


The sample is made in calico, she was pleased. A few changes are needed, but that is mostly style rather than fit, so I too, am pleased. Not a completely wasted day then.






I thought I would show some pics of some embellishment that I have just done.





The bride bought her dress, however she got some bargain party dresses for her bridesmaids and wanted a bit of sparkle added.






Basically I just used some beads I had and created something that looked similar around the top of the neck. Also a few large glass beads on the skirt.












1 comment: