Tuesday 10 February 2009

INSPIRED BRIDES






Evening, hope everyone is not suffering tooo much with the weather.



My son tried to blag another day off school. Its only been raining !!!! But it has been continual, all day in fact, so there has been flooding in the area.






Still, I have retired to my blissful world of weddings and proms. No real world business for me. Weather , what weather !!!






Thought I would share with you some more photos of projects that I have done before.






I decided to call my business INSPIRED BRIDES .I wanted to work with people who wanted that something a little bit different. This one certainly fitted the bill. Although I do love all wedding related things, everyone is just so happy.






The lady in question had found her fabric in a curtain/cushion type fabric shop. She bought some and came to me with one metre of it, enough to make a bodice. Then wanted to know how we could incorporate this into her wedding. She just loved the colours.






After leaving it with me for a while, my brain ticked over , then I got back to her with some ideas.



We ended up putting a bronze silk with it , the colour was in the fabric, used it as a skirt colour.



The bridesmaids were all in different colours of silk, but they were all contained in the fabric also.








The young girl was lucky. She was a Liverpool supporter so I was told that red was a definate must for her. Thank goodness that it was the right red !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment