Saturday 9 May 2009

How time flies.

I cant believe that I have not posted anything on my blog since February !!!!

I have been soooo busy.

I have been working on several different things and will have to get my photos sorted so that I can post some pictures.

I also took a trip to London, on my own, staying at relatives. We went all over the place. I actually got to go into the Tower of London and see those fabulous jewels of the Queens. Wow, wouldn't mind some of those. We were lucky enough to have a fabulous Yeoman Guard guiding us around and giving us a talk , it really made it much more interesting and he was most amusing. Highly recommend it.

Ate in lots of nice places, there is a new mall, largest in Europe I believe. Fabulous eating places. I tried not too look in the shops too much . However, clothes-wise , most of the shops that I looked in were not really that impressive. Too much stock I thought, with not much in the way statements , that stood out. Mind you, I am limited to a middle of the road price range.

One shop that did stand out , for me, had to be Karen Millen. Dresses to die for. And matching shoes !!!! Bliss
However, if its shoes you want, and you can walk in high heels . WOW, loads , everywhere and sooo gorgeous, in all of the shops I went into.

Also had a trip to Harrods, cant believe that, at my age, I have not been in there. Some fabulous things. I did tell my Uncle that I would like him to save up for my Xmas present. A beautiful bangle with diamonds. Only about £8000 , bargain, I thought. However , was pleasantly surprised in the cake dept. Very reasonable prices fro London. Cheaper than some of the cafes we went into.
I was nearly drooling in the chocolate shop !!!!! Wow.


Sorry, gonna have to go now. Cant see the letters, watching Philadephia, the movie !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment