Friday 5 August 2011

I love Purple x

This year my sewing has been slightly different in that I have had some people bring me patterns that they have bought.  Normally, I just get some magazine pictures which people like bits of different dresses !!
One of the patterns I have used and found to be a really nice dress was New Look 6699.

Unfortunately, I dont have a good picture of the three bridesmaid dresses, but I made the style on the model, in purple satin.

In fact, I liked the pattern so much, and the purple satin, that I made a dress for myself !  I had an 80th surprise birthday party and a wedding to go to this year, so thought it would be ideal.  I changed the top part of the dress though and here is an actual picture of me wearing it
I have since read some reviews on the pattern, and they seem to be all good.

1 comment:

  1. The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I will bookmark your ebsiteand will be without doubt coming back.
    search engine marketing

    ReplyDelete