Tuesday 1 February 2011

Folksy Monthly Make !!


Well, for Folksy, I was supposed to make one item a month as a monthly make.
But hey, I made two bags.


The first one is available to view on previous posts.


But here is my second, and, believe it or not, I now have a third design on the go !!!
I have decided to do a wedding fair/fayre (never know which way to spell it) on March 5th at Rode , Nr Frome. I thought that I needed some things for my table.





Its made from Silk Dupion and has an ivory satiny lining. The flowers are made in the same fabric and attached to the bag..





My idea is, in this recession !, to have something that can be made in any colour of fabric to match something that you might already have in your wardrobe, thereby saving you buying a whole new outfit for that special occasion, wedding etc.

There are to be matching corsages or jackets. If you were interested in looking, they are at http://www.folksy.com/shops/inspiredbrides or my website gives details of how to get in touch www.inspired-brides.co.uk There are so many colours available that these could be made in, please just ask .

Thanks for looking

3 comments:

  1. You are so talented, I have been admiring these on flickr! I really love the flowers and the colours is just perfect!

    Don't forget to add your link on my blog - in fact I will do it for you now! love annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Paula! it's a great idea and I hope you get lots of orders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for adding my link Annie, I am not a techy person !! Thankyou for your comment Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete