Sunday 4 September 2016

Never Really Left But .......I am Back

So, with a new website going live soon, I have looked into all of the social media things I have and have decided that I shall put my main content in this blog . You could go on for ever with it all , and really , who has the time.....I would never be able to make beautiful dresses if I spent all day on the internet xx

I am Paula Goldstraw, and I am Inspired Brides . I am a home-based business in Wiltshire , UK . Beautiful part of the world , three miles from Lacock, where a lot of television/filming is done. Also five miles from Bradford-on-Avon, another beautiful place, and fourteen miles from the City of Bath.

I am a designer/dressmaker helping people create their ideas, of their dream dress.

On this blog I shall be discussing all things wedding, dressmaking, design related . Showing some of my work and sharing some tips . Would love for you to ask if there is anything specific I can help with , or if you would like to work with me to create your dream dress .

The website will be www.inspired-brides.co.uk
There is a fb page if you would like to have a little look at some of my work InspiredBrides-Wiltshire , eventually I will be putting things up in more detail on this page , but it all takes time xx

I look forward to writing , sharing and getting to know you.

Yours,

Paula Goldstraw

#Dressmaking   #Handmade   #wedding  #Inspired  #Wiltshire #Bride 

No comments:

Post a Comment